Tres Bagos is a fruity and fresh white wine from the Douro region. It's dominated by aromas of white fruits, such as apples, pears, and peach, there are still aromas of ripe citrus, subtle woody notes, and a great acidity.
This product is no longer in stock
Tres Bagos is a white wine produced in the Douro region with indigenous white grapes such as Gouveio, Viosinho and Malvasia Fina. After a short period of maceration, 80% of the batch has stayed in stainless steel tanks and the other 20% of the batch, after 3 months in stainless steel tanks, has transferred to new's French oak barrels where it has stayed for 6 months, prior to being decantated, filtrated, blended and bottled.
Gouveio, Viosinho, Malvasia Fina.
Tres Bagos is an intensely aromatic white wine with notes of white fruit and citrus, is a wine with a mineral expression with subtle and delicious notes of wood along with a fantastic acidity.
Store and Serve Advice:
Store at a temperature of 18 ° C. Serve at a temperature between 10ºC and 12ºC.
Talha de Argilla is an elegant, aromatic white wine with a very mineral profile. They exalt aromas of tropical fruits, with notes of brioche and apricot with notes of citrus. It is a textured white wine with a velvety structure with very balanced acidity.
Adega de Borba is a soft, light white wine from the Alentejo region. It presents good acidity, citric aromas and notes of tropical fruits like pineapple and guava and still has a mineral profile.
Conceito is a structured white wine from the Douro Valley. It has the complexity of the ripe yellow fruits maturated in the wood, a wonderful citric acidity alongside several tropical fruit aromas. It's a kind of a reminiscent of the top quality white wines, from Bordeaux.
Vallado Douro white wine has a bright straw colour. It has flower and mature fruit aromas, with melon notes on the nose. It's very mineral and fresh wine, well balanced persistent flavour, with citric notes.
Cortes de Cima Dois Terroirs is a very elegant and fresh white wine from the Alentejo region. It presents citrus aromas, with notes of orange blossom and stone fruits harmonized with a light toast. In the mouth, it expresses intense fruit notes, good acidity, and a refreshing finish.
Churchills Meio Queijo is an intensely perfumed white wine from the Douro region dominated by citric fruit aromas, fresh and intense fragrances and loaded with scents of lemon juice. It features lots of minerality and wonderful acidity.