Hassle Free Returns SSL Secure Card Transaction
Prices are tax included
Tres Bagos Sauvignon Blanc is an aromatic and mineral white wine from the Douro region, dominated by notes of tropical fruits such as passion fruit, pineapple and ripe citrus fruit integrated into mint and sage nuances. It also presents delicious notes of good woods and an extraordinary acidity.
This product is no longer in stock
Tres Bagos Sauvignon Blanc is a white wine produced in the Douro region with Sauvignon Blanc white grapes. After a short period of maceration, 80% of the batch has stayed in stainless steel tanks and the other 20% of the batch, after 3 months in stainless steel tanks, has transferred to new's French oak barrels where it has stayed for 6 months, prior to being decantated, filtrated, blended and bottled.
Tres Bagos Sauvignon Blanc is a mineral and fresh white wine from the Douro Region loaded with tropical fruit aromas and citrus, well balanced by a great acidity.
Store and Serve Advice:
Store at a temperature of 18 ° C. Serve at a temperature between 10ºC and 12ºC.
Dom Martinho is a white wine from the Península de Setúbal region that presents us with floral notes and vanilla aromas. In the mouth, it is fresh and balanced.
Quinta de Cidrô Alvarinho is a structured and fresh white wine from the Region of the Douro that is dominated by sweet citric's fruit notes such as grapefruit and tangerine, flanked by aromas of tropical fruits such as pineapple and mango. It presents freshness, good depth and good acidity.
Volúpia is a white wine from the Bairrada Wine Region which expresses great aromatic intensity, highlighting notes of tropical fruits, ripe whitebark fruit fragrances and citrus fruit aromas, such as grapefruit and ripe peaches. It is an intense, complex white wine that presents a great balance between its aromatic bouquet and its acidity.
Quinta do Regueiro Barricas is a complex, enveloping Vinho Verde that features soft mecadamic notes, citrus nuances and exotic fruit notes. It is a white wine produced only from the Alvarinho variety, unctuous and velvety, with a delicate aromatic nature and very elegant acidity.
Assobio white is a deliciously creamy wine with light white fruits and refreshing acidity. It has a soft texture, plenty of minerality and it has a citric and crispy core.
Terrenus Reserva is a full-bodied white wine produced from different white grape varieties from Vinhas Velhas planted in the Alentejo wine region. It is citrusy with intense aromas of white pulp fruits like golden apple and apricots, with hints of dried fruit and balanced acidity.