Lua Cheia em Vinhas Velhas is a very elegant Douro red wine with very mature and round tannins, fruity aromas and a freshness which is backed up into the flavours of ripe and succulent black fruits.
This product is no longer in stock
Lua Cheia em Vinhas Velhas is a red wine produced only, with grapes from old vines of the Douro region. After the fermentation process in stainless steel tanks, 40% of the batch stays in 2 years-old used's French oak barrels and the other 60% in stainless steel tanks until the final blend and bottling.
Lua Cheia em Vinhas Velhas is a round red wine, with polish and juicy tannins and ripe black fruit aromas.
Store and Serve Advice:
Store at a temperature of 18°C. Serve at a temperature between 15ºC and 16ºC.
Vale do Inferno Reserva is a very rich and complex red wine from the Douro region. It presents a very expressive aromatic bouquet, where notes of black and red fruit and flowers predominate, in addition to a polished and very incisive acidity, high quality tannins and a long and serious finish.
Quinta da Pacheca Grande Reserva Touriga Nacional is a complex, balanced, and very elegant red wine from the Douro region. It presents extraordinary aromatic intensity, floral fragrances, and flavours of ripe red fruits. With very discreet balsamic notes, it presents solid, velvety and round tannins and fantastic acidity.
Bota Velha Vinha Antiga is a complex red wine from the Douro wine region. Of exuberant aromatic concentration, it presents intense aromas of wild red fruits, notes of pine resin, and mineral notes combined with potent fruit aromas. With solid and well-structured tannins, it presents an enormous structure, density, and very balanced acidity.
Messias Selection Douro is an elegant red wine, packed with fruit fragrances. It shows some notes of nuts and a core of black and blue fruits. Its a vibrant red wine from the Douro with all the freshness that characterizes the wines from this Region.
Dark red color. Red fruit aromas like ripe black plums. On the palate the fruit, blackberries and black cherries predominate. The tannins are round and balanced. The aftertaste is fresh with good acidity and fantastic elegance.
Casa da Passarella O Oenólogo Vinhas Velhas is a complex, powerful, and intensely aromatic red wine. It has a dense structure, with intense aromas of red fruits, such as cherries, raspberries and plums, and balsamic notes. It is a fresh red wine, with juicy tannins and balanced acidity.