Duorum Colheita Red Wine Expand

Duorum Colheita Red Wine 75cl

João Portugal Ramos João Portugal Ramos


Red Wine , 750 mL
  • Country: Portugal
  • Wine Region: Douro
  • Alc.: 14%
90 pts : Robert Parker

Duorum is a red wine with an intense red colour and dark violet tones. Its aroma is dominated by ripe black fruits, blackberries, prunes, and cassis. It's dense, full-bodied fruity, with well-balanced acidity, firm and ripe tannins. It features an elegant, long-lasting ending.

More details

18,85 €

tax incl.

25,13 € per L

Duorum was produced with grapes from the Vineyards of Quinta de Castelo Melhor in the Douro. The grapes were harvested by hand, selected and subjected to controlled cooling followed by a light pressing. The fermentation took place in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature of 28ºC. 70% of the wine's batch was aged in three-year-old used French oak barrels, and the other 30% was aged in brand-new French oak barrels for 12 months.

Grape Varieties:
Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz.

Tasting Notes:
Duorum is a balanced, ripe and structured red wine packed with a minerality that comes from Douro vineyards. It has firm tannins along with perfumed berry fruit and bright acidity. 

Store and Serve Advice:
Store in a cool place (15ºC). Serve at 16ºC-18ºC.

Write a review

Duorum Colheita Red Wine 75cl

You May Also Like this Red Wines

  • 95 pts : Robert Parker
    Barca Velha Red Wine 2008 75cl
    Red Wine , 750 mL
    Portugal , Douro

    Barca Velha 2008 features an intense ruby colour and a harmonious and complex bouquet, with a strong presence of very ripe red fruits, floral notes of lavender and violet, and a very predominant spice component. Its palate is full bodied with lively balanced acidity, well-integrated tannins and layers of ripe black fruits to sum up the best of the Douro.

    695,00 €
  • 19 pts : Vinho Grandes Escolhas
    Pintas Doc Douro Red Wine 75cl
    Red Wine , 750 mL
    Portugal , Douro

    Pintas Doc Douro is a red wine which shows full elegance, aromatic intensity and complexity. With intense and persistent aromas of black wild fruits, the aromas of blackberries and dark chocolate stand out along with delicious tannins, imposing but soft and an extraordinary acidity.

    97,50 €
  • Lusitano Seleção Red Wine 75cl
    Red Wine , 750 mL
    Portugal , Alentejo

    Lusitano Seleção is an elegant and fruity red wine from the Alentejo wine region. It has an intense aromatic structure, rich in notes of ripe red fruits, balsamic nuances and delicate floral notes. It is a red wine with round tannins and very polished acidity.

    13,75 €
  • Crasto Altitude Red Wine 75cl
    Red Wine , 750 mL
    Portugal , Douro

    Quinta do Crasto Altitude is a red wine that presents a markedly open aromatic bouquet of freshness and unique fragrances. It presents well-accentuated mineral notes along with delicious aromas of red fruit, wild notes and light floral fragrances. It is a red wine with an open purple colour, elegant acidity and a very velvety structure.

    34,50 €
  • Ribeiro Santo Vinha da Neve Red Wine 75cl
    Red Wine , 750 mL
    Portugal , Dão

    Ribeiro Santo Vinha da Neve is a red wine of extreme elegance. On the nose, it presents a complex aroma with an emphasis on dark fruits, flowers from the forest, and light pepper. In the mouth, it presents robust tannins, well-integrated acidity, and a long finish.

    49,50 €
  • Marquês de Borba Vinhas Velhas Red Wine 75cl
    Red Wine , 750 mL
    Portugal , Alentejo

    Marquês de Borba Vinhas Velhas is a complex and intensely aromatic red wine from the Alentejo region and is dominated by the great aromatic intensity of very ripe black fruit such as cherries, figs, and plums. Presents notes of spices, dark chocolate, and vanilla touches. It is a red wine of round and powerful tannins and with a very balanced acidity.

    22,75 €